Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Has it really been that long?

hello lovelies! it's been way too long. so i've had a lot of things going on lately. I've been hired by about 4 schools to custom design their colorguard uniforms! i am so happy about it! i am currently living in my college town, working at the Buckle as a seamstress. I've recently created a website with Wix.com and am developing, researching, and creating new opportunities for myself, as well as projects that will enhance my future. There have been quite a few obstacles to my conquest this semester, but i am stronger because of them! here's a collection of pictures to illustrate the success i have found in the last couple of months! my summer resolution is to post on this blog at least 2x a week! as well as get more and more followers!
Dresses that i created. 

my expansion from women's wear to men's wear shown in my summer collection. 

Dresses  at the Euphoria Fashion Show 2013 at OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment